Cross Draw and strong side vertical holsters used primarily when hunting. Available with strap or hammer thong when necessary for retention. Fully lined natural color leather.
Lead time is 2 months plain and 4 months with stamping.
PAYMENT: Both PayPal and Credit Card payment methods will be charged immediately. If you have an order that will take over a month to complete or is over $200 you can use the Pay by phone payment method. This allows for a 20% deposit and the remaining 80% when we ship.
Note: All are sewn with white thread unless you ask for black thread.